Installation of emteria.OS on Artista-IOT
This tutorial will show you how to install emteria.OS on the Artista-IoT board.
- Download the setup file: Installer for emteria.OS
- Install the „RPiBoot“-Tool for your OS: Flashing the Compute Module eMMC
- Disconnect the Artista Board from the power supply
- Connect a MiniUSB-cable with the plug/connector to the board, see:
- Connect the other side of the cable with the computer
- Start „rpiboot“ Tool
A black window will state „Waiting for BCM2835/6/7“.
- Connect the power supply to the board
- At some time there will be further information in the window… wait…
- After a while, this window will disappear
- In between further windows and even error messages might appear. Please ignore and close them.
- Your computer will detect one or more hard drives
- Start the emteria.OS setup tool and login yourself
- Choose “Distec Artista-IoT” – latest Version (Sept. 2019: v0.6.0)
- Setup the image on the new hard drive (should be 4 GB)
- Exit the installer, disconnect the Artista Board from the power supply and disconnect the USB-cable