Time needed: 2 minutes.
Preparation to install Android with emteria.OS on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board
- Don’t power up yet
- Install the required drivers on your PC (if not already done)
Download the Windows installer from https://github.com/raspberrypi/usbboot/raw/master/win32/rpiboot_setup.exe
- Set jumper to prevent boot from emmc
J2by setting it to the
disable eMMC bootposition to prevent the IO board from booting.
- Connect the IO board to your PC through the micro USB slave port
Plug-in the micro USB cable into the
USB slave portmarked as
- Plug in the Compute Module 4 (if not already done)
Add the Compute Module in the provided slot.
- Power up the IO board
The power supply is marked as
12V DC Input.
- Run the RPiboot.exe on your PC
Installed in step 2 along with the drivers.
The eMMC should now appear in Windows like a USB-stick.
- Open the emteria installer and choose a Raspberry Pi 4 release (>11.0.13) of your choice
To install emteria.OS now follow the steps in Installation step-by-step.
- Remove the jumper set in step 3 and the micro USB cable from step 4